Are You There, God?

Looking around myself evil in the world rising,

The hate among us humans is boiling up,

Power hungry maniacs rear their heads all over,

Some have are so evil they can be called inhuman,

We're forgetting Nature provides and destroys too.


Yet I see rays of hope through the darkness,

Tales of humane and heroic action light our hearts,

I've seen the fortunate help the needy,

I hear about some who care for lonely children,

Hear about people stand up for themselves,


This reminds me that God lives in our hearts,

We must find His Path and follow it the best we can,

I have great belief in the faith called humanity.





Comments

Most Read

Troubled Teens

Magical Rain

People In Your Life

Wait For Me Bro!

Changing People

The Road To A Happy Life

MY AMBITION

Giving Up On Myself

LEADERS

Dreams & Goals